***COW PALACE SHOW CARD***
Its about that time to start videoing for the Junior Grand National Show. See below some important information that you will need:
- Entries open on our website - Monday, September 21 at 10AM (PST)
- You can start videoing Monday but we need to get the show card to you early...
- What has to be in the video:
- Show Card - on the arm or attached to a show clip, just has to be visible in the video.
- A Clear view of the animals permanent ID - eartag, tattoo, ear notch, etc.
- A Clear view of the exhibitors face.
- The Animal (of course) - we have offered some guidelines for those who have not videoed before but you will video however you feel is best for your animal as long as it includes everything listed above.
DO NOT FORGET:
REMINDER: When entries open Monday (9/21) there will be directions of where to put your eartag, video link and weight when you enter along with all your other information. Look for these hints on the website and our Cow Palace Facebook Page.
- NO SOUND in the video so either mute when you are filming or mute/remove the sound when you download.
- 1 MINUTE VIDEO MAX so if you go over you'll have to cut off time to get it down to 1 minute.