For all events held at the 1-A/DAA Cow Palace Arena & Event Center, the following items are prohibited items.
Any bags that are brought inside must be in compliance with our bag policy. Bags that are not in compliance must be returned to the patron's vehicle or discarded. Any unlawful items are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of such items is subject to arrest.
REFUSAL OF ANY GUEST TO COOPERATE WILL RESULT IN NON-ADMITTANCE INTO THE COW PALACE
Cow Palace MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR any lost, stolen, damaged iteMs or ITEMS LEFT BEHIND.
This policy is at the discretion of Cow Palace Management that is deemed inappropriate, vulgar or offensive.
This policy is subject to change for specific shows. Please check the Events Page for more details on the photography policy.
- No professional/commercial photography is allowed
- Personal "point and shoot" and phone cameras are allowed
- Cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited
- The operation of drones, unmanned aircraft and remote controlled aircraft anywhere on, around or over the premises is strictly prohibited without the advanced written consent of the Cow Palace.
- Violators may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
- Strollers are not allowed in the Main Arena for seated shows
- Before entering the Main Arena, please check in all strollers at the Guest Services Offices located in the Main Lobby